Smile and Teeth dental - We can be your dentist in Budapest!
Looking for a dentist in Budapest can be quite the challenge at times – especially when the website isn’t properly translated, you’re not sure they take your insurance; you don’t know if they speak English… The list goes on.
Well, we’re here to assure you that the search is over.
Whether you are facing some serious dental issues or just need your annual checkup, Smile & Teeth is here for you.
Our dental clinic is located in the heart of Budapest, at the foot of the Buda hills. Easily accessible by bus and metro, we’re awaiting our patients for all their dental needs.
Dental insurance abroad and in Hungary
Plenty of people have some sort of basic dental coverage with their company; large corporations or multinationals offer this. However, this is usually just enough for basic dental treatment. That’s why it’s important to have a trusted, local dentist at a private clinic who can handle any and all of you and your family’s dental needs.
Our clinic has agreements with several insurance companies throughout the world. We can provide cashless service by sending their invoices directly to your given insurance company. Make sure to call your insurance provider before your appointment to ensure your eligibility and whether you’ll be receiving the proper coverage.
For dental insurance plans, we handle direct billing as well. You will need to provide an insurance card or proof of insurance. You may also need to fill in a separate claim form if required by your insurer.
If you have any questions in regard to this, please feel free to contact us!
Smile & Teeth Dental Packages
Feel free to check out our array of dental packages as well. These are yearly treatment packages that include consultations, X rays, child dentistry services, and discounts.
We have 3 main packages available.
- Comprehensive Dental Package: multiple dental examinations, cleanings, X-rays, treatment and more.
- Teeth Whitening Package: benefits of the basic comprehensive package along with a guaranteed whiter smile done fast.
- Membership Package: free examination and consultation included, major discounts on all treatments, and plans for your children’s care included as well.
Read more about our dental packages here.
Contact us if you are interested in a tailor-made family dental plan.
EU safety & assurances
English-speaking dentists – and more languages!
Are you from abroad, but working in Hungary? If you’re planning to stay in Hungary for the near future, then it is highly recommended that you find a trusted local dental clinic that can take care of all your needs – not just a 15 minute yearly clinic.
Our clinic aims to serve the needs of expats in Budapest. How? By providing the kind of service, attention, cleanliness, and communication that you require in a foreign country.
Maybe you’ve grown accustomed to a certain level of treatment back home that you just haven’t yet found in Hungary… try out Smile & Teeth to meet your needs.
We also speak several languages in our clinic: German, English, Russian, and Korean.
Our receptionists, assistants, dentists and doctors are ready to make sure you both understand every step of the process and feel comfortable.
Why Hungary? – Dental Tourism
Hungary isn’t the dental tourism capital for nothing.
It has become more and more popular throughout the decades for patients to travel to Budapest and spend a few days or just the weekend exploring the city while receiving affordable, reliable care.
Hungarian Dentists are renowned for their quality services and receive rigorous education in the school system.
Pandemic safety measures
Luckily enough, given the improving conditions, Hungary has been able to allow relatively lax coronavirus measures regarding international travel. Entering the country and reaching our office is as easy as a test of vaccine pass.
Our office upholds strict pandemic policies as well to ensure all of our patients’ health and sense of comfort:
- Visits and treatments are only allowed by appointment to reduce waiting times and to avoid having numerous patients in the waiting room simultaneously
- We take your temperature and request hand disinfection upon arrival with provided hand sanitizer at a hygiene station at the clinic’s entrance; if your temperature is above 37,8C we will kindly ask you to return home
- At the reception desk, our colleagues and yourselves are protected by a transparent plastic barrier
- During treatments, all medical staff must wear protective shields and gloves
- Treatment rooms are ozonized after each intervention
- Free phone consultation available for non-essential dental cases
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us ahead of time.
Give us a call!
It’s essential to have a local dentist in Budapest to make sure you receive proper and essential care on a regular basis, in emergency cases, and for the short and long term. Don’t let your dental health go just because you can’t find a dentist your trust and can communicate with.
Do not hesitate to give us a call and ask about our FREE first consultation.
Let’s talk about the best dental plans for you!